These Banana Bread Overnight Oats are my latest breakfast obsession! I am pretty routine when it comes to breakfast – I love my eggs and oatmeal, but I needed something to change it up a little bit and WOW! These hit the spot! They are sweet, filling and have SO much flavor – truly a delicious way to start my day!
I usually prep 3 of these for the week on Sunday – they stay good for about 3 days, so that makes this super meal-prep friendly! These are my current go-to and I HIGHLY recommend you give them a try! I am currently doing the Master’s Hammer and Chisel program and this fits right in with my meal plan – along with the 21 Day Fix and 21 Day Fix Extreme – try it and let me know what you think!
This was me today – after my dental appointment and VERY excited about my breakfast!
- 1/2 large ripe banana, mashed
- 1/4 cup old fashioned oats (or gluten-free)
- 1/4 cup (heaping) plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 2 tsp Chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp pure maple syrup
- 1 T pecan pieces (optional)
- In a mason jar or container with lid, mash the banana and add the rest of the ingredients.
- Stir to combine
- Seal and place in refrigerator
- In the morning, eat and enjoy!
- I make 3 of these at a time and they are still good by the 3rd day - definitely helps to save time prepping these all at one time!
- 1 Purple, 1 Yellow, 1/2 Red, 1/2 Orange (or 1 Orange if you use the pecan pieces)