Looking for a treat that will satisfy that sweet tooth of yours on the 21 Day Fix? You absolutely need to try these pumpkin brownies! I will caution you, you are allotted ONE brownie (this recipe makes 16) which would be equivalent to one yellow treat swap. The macros on these bad boys are right in line with what a ‘treat’ should be on the 21 Day Fix – just because it is ‘clean’ doesn’t always mean it is 21 Day Fix approved! I entered the ingredients into My Fitness Pal and am happy to report they pass the test! Nutrition Information
My good friend Sarah made these and passed the recipe along to me and since MY family loved them, I want to share them with all of YOU too! 🙂 Treats are a hard one for me – I LOVE baking and my husband LOVES baked goods, but lets be honest – healthy baking just doesn’t cut it sometimes!! These brownies are different though! Yes, you can tell they aren’t Betty Crocker, but KNOWING what is going into them and KNOWING that they are a healthy, clean alternative makes them taste even better!
I hope you enjoy these as much as we did!
- 1/3 cup Coconut Flour
- 1/3 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/3 cup Pure Pumpkin Puree
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
- 2 tsp Pure Vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup Pure Maple Syrup
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Combine coconut flour and cocoa powder
- Whisk in the pumpkin, coconut oil, eggs, maple syrup and vanilla extract. Blend well.
- Pour batter into a 9 x 9 greased pan, and bake for 28-35 minutes, until toothpick comes out clean
- Let cool completely before removing from pan
- 1 brownie = 1 yellow treat swap (16 total servings in recipe)