Just like the title of this recipe suggests, this Simple Turkey Burger could not get any easier! With just 3 ingredients, it was a quick and easy meal for our grill – delicious too! This recipe was featured in our Grill Challenge, happening now! My good friends, Eric and Kristin Kouka, co-owners of Bodylife360 in Carmel, IN, shared this recipe with us for the Grill Challenge and I wanted to make sure it made it on our blog where our other family favorites are housed! They get the credit for this one – I had to share!
- 2 lbs lean ground turkey
- 1/4 cup liquid amino acids
- 1/2 cup whole wheat Panko crumbs
- Preheat grill
- Mix all ingredients together. Divide meat and shape into patties - I made 6 smaller burgers from this recipe
- Grill patties until they are cooked through and no longer pink in the center, about 18-20 minutes
- Serve on a whole grain sandwich thin or bunless!
- Top with avocado or cheese, Dijon, lettuce & tomatoes!