This was SO good! I have had a HUGE craving for grilled food lately (go figure, our grill does not work), but never fear! I have a grill pan that does the job and gives me those grill lines on my meat, so we are good.
It’s Friday. It’s been a long week and last year at this time, I would have called B to have him pick up some carry out on the way home so I wouldn’t have to mess with cooking. NOT ANYMORE! You know why? Because I FEEL better when I cook real food. Tonight, I needed something quick. I had pork loin left over from my pulled pork roast earlier this week which I had cut into individual portions, or chops. I added this Lemon Dijon Pork Chop Marinade – 21 Day Fix Approved (of course)- to the bag of meat, made sure it was distributed well and stuck it back in the fridge for a few hours.
When B got home, I grilled up the Pork Chops until they were cooked through. While the meat was grilling, I sliced up what was left in the veggie drawer and added in a bag of frozen stir fry veggies (gotta clear out the fridge before I shop for my WEEK OF GRILLING next week!!), threw in some seasonings, topped everything with Feta and BOOM. Dinner is served. Doesn’t get much easier than that for a healthy, homemade meal with a ton of flavor that even the 3 year old will eat.
- 4 pork loin chops
- 2 T olive oil
- 2 T lemon juice
- 2 T Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp oregano
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Place meat into a gallon size zipper bag and add all ingredients
- Seal bag and rub the ingredients into the meat until distributed evenly.
- Let marinade in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours
- Remove meat from bag and place on hot grill and grill until cooked through and meat is no longer pink in the center.
- Serve with grilled or roasted veggies and top with some Feta
- 1 Pork Loin Chop (4 oz) = 1 Red, 1 spoon