I absolutely LOVE everything about Summer – and nothing says SUMMER like firing up the grill and throwing some steaks on for dinner! This fabulous, grilled flank steak marinade is super simple – I literally just put all of the ingredients into a container and let it marinate in the refrigerator for about 5 hours. I took the steak out of the fridge about 30 minutes before we were going to cook it so it could get to room temperature. This recipe is 21 Day Fix and Fix Extreme approved, too! Gotta love that! 🙂
While I was waiting for that to happen, I chopped up some fresh veggies and skewered them and when they were assembled, the grill was hot and ready to go! This is where my husband took over and put his grilling skills to the test (a nice break for me!!) He did a great job! This meal was delicious, simple and nutritious! The best part is, I have enough steak left over for some steak fajitas lunch tomorrow!! As my 3 year old would say, ‘Boom Shakalaka!!!’
- 2-3 pound flank steak
- 2 T balsamic vinegar
- 2 T fresh lemon juice
- 1-2 T Dijon mustard
- 1 T Worcestershire sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp basil
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Place steak and all ingredients for marinade into a gallon size freezer bag or container.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for 8-24 hours
- Remove from fridge and drain marinade. Let meat come to room temperature before grilling.
- Grill over Medium High heat for 12-15 minutes, flipping once, until your steak reaches desired temperature.
- Remove steak from grill and let it sit for 5-10 minutes. Slice into thin strips and serve.
- Fill red container - 1 Red, 1 tsp
- Serve with grilled veggie k-bobs and/or sweet potatoes.