A new household favorite – even for my husband who HATES turkey! I wish I could take credit for these flavorful and delicious meatballs, but this recipe is from the 21 Day Fix Extreme nutrition guide! They are DELICIOUS and far-exceeded my expectations.
I serve the 21 Day Fix Extreme Turkey Meatballs over spaghetti squash and veggies for myself — sometimes I add a little hot sauce to give them a kick when I am craving something spicy — and I top it with Feta (of course!) I DO make some pasta for my boys and they eat it all right up! I had never made my own meatballs before and I am not sure I could ever go back to buying the frozen meatballs that you could just dump on a pan! There is something about knowing EXACTLY what is going into your food that offers comfort and these are just SO FRESH!!! I KNOW they are good for us and 21 Day Fix Extreme Approved for me! These were recently added to the ‘Top 10 List’ at our house.
- 20 oz 93% lean ground turkey
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup quick oats
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 T fresh parsley chopped
- 2 T tomato sauce, no sugar added
- 1 Large Spaghetti Squash
- Preheat oven to 400
- Cover a large pan with parchment paper, set aside.
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients by hand and mix well.
- Roll into 30 1-inch balls. Place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until cooked through.
- I serve this over spaghetti squash and seasoned stirfry veggies and top it with Feta cheese.
- 1 red, 1/2 yellow for 5 meatballs