Hi everyone! I know I have not posted in awhile….life happened and this took a backseat to a demanding role I had at work – which I loved….but I knew I always wanted to get back to sharing the things I love with others. I am sitting here in disbelief that I have had this blog up and running for 5 years – just absolutely crazy!! In honor of 5 years, I wanted to highlight the Top 5 Most Popular Recipes on FitMomAngelaD.com. These recipes are all absolutely delish and still very popular around my house.
Check out the recipes below, save and pin them to try soon – also be sure to follow my boards on Pinterest!
Top 5 Most Popular Recipes, August 2019
1. Egg Roll in a Bowl – This is such a fun skillet meal to prepare and is a great recipe for meal prepping for the week. To be honest, I have personally only made this one a couple times, but it has great reviews from others — some who have told me they make it weekly!
2. Tasty Greek Turkey Burgers – These burgers are always a winner at my house and have been re-pinned on Pinterest more than 84,000 times! They are full of flavor and so light and fresh – especially for a summer cook out! Top with some Tsadziki sauce, fresh cucumber and tomato and you have yourself a winning combo!
3. Beef & Brown Rice Taco Bake – Another family favorite, I also started making this in the form of a skillet meal to speed up the stove to table process. When you have 2 kids who are cranky after a long day of school, I am willing to speed up this process anyway I can (haha!). One thing I love about this one – it is PERFECT for meal prepping and the portion sizes are substantial. Definitely a big winner and super simple!
4. Healthy Ranch Chicken Skillet– With more than 94,000 pins on Pinterest, this is another one of my faves! I love making this one with quinoa (prepare the Quinoa before adding for best results!) It is not only a very COLORFUL dish, but one that satisfies everyone’s tastebuds
5. Fiesta Shrimp – This is one I am definitely making again soon! It is so good and Zach just told me he loves shrimp! Serve the shrimp and veggies over some brown rice or spaghetti squash and you will stay right in line with your nutrition.
Which of these are you going to add to your meal plan for next week? Drop a comment below and let me know!