Hello FALL! Pumpkin Spice Shakeology is one of my absolute favorite shake recipes for Fall. I keep all of the ingredients in the cabinet next to the blender so I can just grab, measure and blend! There is always pumpkin on hand in my house this time of the year!! PUMPKIN EVERYTHING! And I digress. It is just a nice change up to my usual go-to – peanut butter banana. The tastes of Fall really come alive with the spices used in this recipe! Compared the the Pumpkin Spice drinks that are full of sugar and other crazy ingredients, this good for you recipe will not only hit the spot, but is guilt free too!! This recipe is delicious using Chocolate OR Vanilla Shakeology!
- 1 scoop Chocolate or Vanilla Shakeology
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/3 cup canned pure pumpkin (NOT pumpkin pie filling!)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 4oz almond or cashew milk
- Ice (more ice = thicker shake!)
- Place all ingredients in blender
- Blend & Enjoy!
- 1 Red, 1/3 Purple, 4oz unsweetened almond milk is free. 🙂