This Herb Marinated Pork Loin Chop is not only DELICIOUS, but it is also 21 Day Fix approved! Let me tell you – this recipe was FULL of flavor and is now a new favorite – I made it twice!! The fresh herbs really help to give the meat a great punch of flavor! After assembling the meat with the marinade, I let it sit in the refrigerator for a few hours while we went about our day. When it was getting close to dinner time, I pulled the marinating meat out and set it on the counter for about 30 minutes before throwing it on my grill pan. This really does help amplify the taste of the meat and I highly recommend you do this too!
I served ours with a side of roasted green beans and some brown rice for the boys. A simple meal that really hit the spot!
- 1 lb pork loin chops (4)
- 1 tsp fresh Thyme
- 1 tsp fresh Rosemary, chopped
- 1 T red wine
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Sea salt, to taste
- Place all ingredients in a gallon size zip lock or bowl and mix well. Refrigerate for 4-8 hours (I refrigerated mine for 4)
- Remove pork from refrigerator 30 minutes before grilling
- Grill pork until cooked through and serve.
- 1 Red/1 pork loin chop
- Serve with 1/2 a baked sweet potato and green beans