Wow! We are seriously giving our new grill a work out! I hope it will be able to keep up! Not only does it produce delicious meals, but it also means less pans to wash and it frees me (and the kitchen) up to prep the sides, set the table and spend a little more time with my kiddos.
We loved this Grilled Chili Lime Pork Loin marinade. After spending most of the day marinating in the refrigerator, the pork was so tender and juicy and the seasonings on the outside were grilled to perfection. My Greek Grill Master is really getting the hang of his new job title and I am LOVING IT. 🙂 The best part about this meal? It was SO easy! I prepped the meat in the morning and put it back in the fridge for the day. Boom, done.
Enjoy and let me know what you think!
- 2 lbs pork tenderloin or pork loin roast
- 2 T olive oil
- 2 T lime juice
- 1 T liquid aminos
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 T chili powder
- 1 tsp dried cumin
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Place pork roast in gallon size ziplock bag or container with a lid. Add all of the marinade ingredients, seal and mix well. Let marinade for 6-8 hours in the refrigerator.
- 30 minutes before grilling, set the marinated meat on the counter to get it close to room temperature.
- Heat grill to 550°. Place tenderloin on grill grates and sear for 4 minutes on one side, flip for 4 minutes on the other side. Reduce grill heat to medium-high and flip tenderloin back to first side to cook for 6 minutes and grill other side for another 6 minutes.
- When temperature just reaches 145° (or closer to 160 degrees if you like less pink), remove tenderloin from grill and let rest for 3 minutes - the pork will continue to cook.
- Serve and enjoy!
- 1 Red Container of Pork = 1 Red, 1 spoon
- Serve with grilled veggies and spritz with a little bit of lime juice. Garnish with some fresh cilantro. I also added some Feta cheese to my veggies for my Blue...and because I love FETA.