This Carne Asada Marinade is going to be used a lot around here this summer! It was so simple and flavorful! The steak was melt-in-your-mouth good and got rave reviews from my family! I served mine up in a lettuce wrap and the boys had theirs in a tortilla! Everyone went through the taco bar to make their own and it was a successful taco Tuesday at our house!
Use any leftover meat over a salad or even in your eggs! Steak and eggs for breakfast?! 🙂 YUM!
Carne Asada Tacos
A little melt-in-your-mouth meat hot off the grill! The marinade for this steak is TOPS and is absolutely husband approved! Add it to your meal plan for sure!
Write a review
- 1 lb flat iron steak
- 3-4 limes, juiced (I used 3-4 T bottled lime juice)
- 1 orange, juiced
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 5-6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 3/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Corn tortillas
- Fresh Cilantro
- Pico de gallo
- Avocado slices
- Red Onions
- Shredded cheese
- Combine marinade and meat in gallon size zipper bag and store in fridge for 4 hours
- Remove steak from ziplock and grill until desired doneness - we usually do medium - medium well
- Let steak rest for a few minutes before slicing. Slice against the grain into strips.
- Set up your taco bar and enjoy!
- Steak = 1 red, 1 tsp - count any additional taco toppings accordingly
Fit Mom Angela http://www.fitmomangelad.com/