This is my go-to recipe for breakfast (usually, I will omit the Feta and keep my whole Feta allotment for later in the day, but it is a nice treat when added!) because I KNOW it is delicious and something I enjoy. 🙂 I always have the ingredients on hand and it is always a great start to my day!
I am a creature of habit when it comes to my morning routine, so I usually don’t switch up breakfast too much. Water, coffee, 21 Day Fix Spinach & Feta Omelet, slice of Ezekiel toast with some coconut oil usually does the trick for me!
Spinach & Feta Omelet
This is the breakfast I enjoy when I am doing the 21 Day Fix. It gets my day started right and is packed full of protein!
Write a review
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach leaves
- 2 eggs
- 1/8 cup crumbled Feta cheese
- Fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Melt coconut oil in 8" skillet
- Add spinach and cook for about 1 minute
- Add the eggs to the skillet and break yolks
- Mix up the 2 and let it sit until the eggs firm up a little.
- Flip the eggs and add Feta and pepper.
- Finish cooking, fold in half & enjoy!
21 Day Fix Counts
- 1 Red, 1 Green, 1/2 Blue, 1 spoon
Fit Mom Angela http://www.fitmomangelad.com/