Hello FALL and everything PUMPKIN! The weather is still saying Summer, but I can’t help but be excited for some of my Fall favorites!! My 21 Day Fix Pumpkin Spice Overnight Oats were so delicious and I really enjoyed them this morning with my eggs. This meal kept me full for quite awhile and tasted like a sweet treat!
These were easy to assemble last night before I went to bed and they were waiting for me in the morning when I was ready for breakfast. I did pop them in the microwave for about a minute or so until they were warm. Perfect way to start the day!
- 1/4 cup old-fashioned (rolled) oats
- 1/4 cup pure pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tsp pure maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 T flaxseed
- 1 T pecan pieces (optional)
- Combine and mix all ingredients, except pecan pieces, in mason jar or airtight container
- Store in refrigerator overnight
- Open jar, add pecan pieces and a couple tablespoons of milk to thin out oatmeal
- Eat cold or heat in the microwave for about a minute
- 1 Yellow, 1/2 Orange, 1/4 Purple, You can count the 1/2 cup (4 oz) unsweetened almond milk as Free (per Autumn) or as 1/4 Yellow beverage. If you add pecan pieces, add 1/2 orange